Now that Albion has a energy and sustainability committee we need to keep this alive, regroup, move forward with positive thinking, not looking at what is not possible, but to approach it, work it, and do it, and find the resources to get it done.
- Albion should embrace having Albion College here and not fight within.
- Work to provide a supportive community, all working together for change.
- The purpose of the community is to flourish and prosper in the 21st century.
- Provide the most up to date education, keeping students here providing the education and tools they will need in their life to prosper.
- Using positive forward thinking and working together providing the foundation they will need, using inside assets and talent from the community, working all as one.
- Rebuilding Albion keeping them involved.(vision of purpose)
Welcome to Albion
Any comments can be made by linking into sustainabilty under local to the right.
“Educating our youth about the benefits of renewable energy is the first step toward a more environmentally conscious future.”
“Developement that meets the need of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet there own needs.”